New Works 1/64th Scale Garage
Precision laser cut MDF parts with etched relief brickwork to further enhance this kit which is supplied with detailed clear instructions aimed at the adult modeller. Easily built with PVA Glue* with the help of masking tape or clamps to hold together whilst drying, this garage can be assembled with minimum fuss. Paints very well with Acrylics or Enamels, especially if used with spray primer and can be further detailed to your liking with a range of other modelling preoducts. Free standing with no base, this kit can be placed on to other dioramas.
A modern unit styled garage this kit is versatile and can be made to replicate a brand new garage workshop and showroom, service station and shop or even weathered and unloved. Large windows to the front, sliding garage doors and a removable roof this garage kit has easy access to show off your collection.
Tools Required (not included)
- Clamps and/or masking tape to hold parts together whilst waiting for glue to set
- PVA Glue or Deluxe Materials Laser-Cut Kit Glue*
- Paints of your choice. Any modelling Acrylics or Enamels with Automotive primer working particularly well for brickwork and basecoats
* Any PVA glue works well. We highly recommend however the use of Deluxe Materials 'Laser-Cut Kit Glue' which we use to build all our structures. This little bottle will go a long way and build many kits. It has a fine needle applicator for less mess in the fine joints and dries very quickly. Its strong and will even glue the windows in place making it a worthwhile investment.
All kits are made and packed to order. We aim to despatch within 24 hours, however, please allow up to 3 days for despatch during busy times. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready to ship.
PLEASE NOTE: Cars are not included
- Realistic Engraved Brickwork
- Removable Roofs with Skylight Windows
- Clear Windows
- Sliding Garage Doors
- Main Panels - 2mm MDF
- Windows - 140 Micron Acetate
- Length: 264mm
- Width: 144mm
- Height: 100mm
- 66 piece - 2mm MDF Parts
- 19 piece -140 Micron Acetate Parts
All kits are made and packed to order. We aim to despatch within 24 hours, however, please allow up to 3 days for despatch during busy times. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready to ship.Delivery is a tracked/signed service for your further peace of mind.
UK - £4.50 signed for
WORLDWIDE - from £15.50 tracked and insured
Shipping & Return Info HERE